September 5, 2011

Purpose of blogging























Hey, I am here~

I used to have a blog in Blogger which wrote in Chinese. This is the first blog that I write in English. I will share all discoveries here and I will be happy to receive suggestions and advices from my professors, classmates, friends and all visitors. I regard this blog as a tool that gives access to instructional technology as well as a tool for me to improve my writting.  I think education is a process that gives learning opportunity to both teachers and students. Thus, I hope this experience will benefit myself as well as my future students.

Thanks for coming and enjoy your traveling with me ~ ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I think we are in the same mood. All in all, We are learning together, don't we?

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes~ Thanks for coming~~ :)

    ReplyDelete